Collaborate 1:1 Planning Partnership (Turtle)
Collaborate 1:1 Planning Partnerships were designed for the educator seeking a real person to guide their learning journey. Through the term of enrollment, includes private collaborative planning sessions to develop your instructional plans, and bonuses like access to available live workshops and workshop recordings and complimentary access to all Be Curious resources. Choose a plan that meets your needs: Turtle or Hare.
Collaborate 1:1 Planning Partnerships were designed for the educator seeking a real person to guide their learning journey. Making the shift to phenomenon-focused instruction built on exploration and discovery isn’t easy, and it’s even harder when you’re trying to do it alone. Through the term of enrollment, includes private collaborative planning sessions to develop your instructional plans, access to available live workshops and workshop recordings, and complimentary access to all Be Curious resources. Choose a plan that meets your needs: Turtle or Hare.
🔬 What can I expect?
Through one-to-one 60 minute sessions, I will help you design your unit storylines and daily lessons. Each session is entirely customized to your needs.
What is possible?
Together, we can
- break down your standards into actionable learning objectives,
- select relevant and engaging phenomena,
- craft activities that guide students through exploration and discovery,
- map follow-up activities to reinforce and track student learning,
- and develop summative assessments to evaluate understanding and mastery.
We can also
- develop questions and prompts to support meaning-making,
- troubleshoot engagement and management issues,
- and address whatever questions or struggles you are experiencing as you utilize a three-dimensional, phenomenon-focused science pedagogy.
🔬 Which option should I choose? Collaborate: Turtle or Collaborate: Hare?
This is ultimately up to you. Consider the extent to which you can make time for our 60-minute meetings, and the amount of support and guidance you may need. All sessions must be used within 3 months of the first scheduled session.
🔬 What is included? (Collaborate: Turtle)
- three 60-minute collaborative planning sessions
- curated on-demand workshops to address your specific needs
- downloadable recordings of the sessions
- my digital planning tools (for organizing objectives, mapping storylines, crafting lessons, etc.)
- 3 month access to all live workshops
- 3 month access to the expansive recorded workshop library for on-demand learning
- 3 month access to all iExploreScience lesson plans and unit storylines
🔬 What times are you available to meet?
Upon enrollment, I will send you a calendar to schedule your first session. (Please opt-in to receive emails when purchasing in order to receive these important emails.) My general availability for Collaborate meeting sessions is:
- Mondays (9:00AM EST to 8:30PM EST)
- Thursdays (12:30PM EST to 8:00PM EST)
- Fridays (9:00AM EST to 4:00PM EST)
- Sundays (10:00AM EST to 4:00PM EST)
However, if these times absolutely do not work for you, please send me an email. It may be possible to find a time for our meetings that works with your schedule.
🔬 What is your refund policy?
If you find yourself unable to continue working together, you may request a pro-rated refund for any unused sessions. This must be requested at least one week before the sessions expire. All refunds are subject to a 5% processing fee.
🔬 What do current clients have to say?
Click here to learn more about me, my programs, and the teachers with whom I have worked.